Various functions support the investment and non-investment activities of the Council and play an integral role in the organization’s infrastructure.
Support Functions comprise:
- Accounting & Financial Services provides cash management, investment accounting and reporting, and custodial services
- Information Technology is responsible for the technology, platforms, systems, solutions, and data services
- General Services provides logistics and facilities support services
- Management Accounts delivers payroll, accounts payables, and expense management services
- Business Assurance is responsible for Internal Audit