The Council is a young and growing organization aiming to be one of the leading investment institutions worldwide – and only through the combined efforts of each and every one of our staff members can we achieve this goal.
Several core principles make the Council an attractive place to build your career:
- We train and develop our key talent
- We believe in meritocracy and rewarding contributions to the overall success of the Council
- We believe that channels of communication should always be open
- We foster a culture of excellence that emphasizes constant learning
- We view competency, integrity and ambition as key values that guide us in our daily work
In creating an environment which is both disciplined and innovative, where people matter and can grow with the Council, we believe employees’ professional and wider career objectives can be achieved.